This week on the Our Muslim Homeschool Facebook and Instagram accounts, I was LIVE chatting about, “Preschool Learning at Home“.
We talked about:
- What is most important to establish in these early years.
- Learning Objectives to work towards at home, for children upto the age of 5 years old.
- Book recommendations to learn more about homeschooling
So here it is!
WATCH THIS VIDEO!
This blog-post contains affiliate links. For more information see our Disclaimer.
To help you and your children, I’ve created this hand-out for you. It’s completely FREE! I don’t even want your email address!
Click on the link to download:
** FREE Early Years Learning Guide **
How to Use your Early Years Guide
This Early Years Learning Guide has been adapted from the Early Years Statutory Framework, that is used across the UK in nurseries and with reception aged children. I have tried to simplify it and make it more relevant to a typical homelife.
In this FREE guide, I set out learning objectives that you can work on with your children aged 3-5 years old.
Print it out, display it on your fridge or calendar, or just upload it onto your phone. Every morning, take a look at it, and try to work on one “box” or learning category that day.
You do not need to hit every category each day. Just try to work towards one of the learning objectives each day, and cover all the boxes at least once every week.
I hope it gives you some confidence and a sense of purpose as you begin to take charge of your children’s education.
I show more details on how to use it in the video above, so you’ll want to watch it!
DOWNLOAD FREE Early Years Learning Guide HERE!
Homeschooling Books Mentioned in the Video:
- For the Children’s Sake – Susan Schaeffer Macaulay
- Learning Without School – Ross Mountney
- A Funny Kind of Education – Ross Mountney
- Charlotte Mason Companion – Karen Andreola
- Well-Trained Mind – Susan Wise-Bauer
- Honey for a Child’s Mind – Gladys Hunt
I also recommended the following book:
Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Facebook, so you can watch next week’s video LIVE on Sunday 25th November 2018 at 10am GMT.
The topic next week will be:
“How Superwomen do it all!: Part 2 – Time Management & Productivity”
I hope I’ll see you there!
Peace and Love,