Suitable for children aged 4-6
This gentle introduction to Islamic Studies teaches children the essential Islamic knowledge, cultivates good character and instills God consciousness. All lessons are extensively referenced with Quran and ahadith.
This beautiful curriculum is both comprehensive and enjoyable. In addition to the usual book work, it also incorporates practical lessons and lessons in self-development.
There is also guidance on how to schedule these lessons at home week-by-week. This engaging curriculum is very easy to use, and requires no preparation from parents in advance.
Core Subjects Covered
- Quranic stories – Adam, Nuh, Ibrahim, Yunus, Musa, Isa (AS)
- Aqidah Islamic beliefs –Level 1 focuses on the 5 pillars of Islam
- Fiqh – Cleanliness, wudu and basic Salah
- Major episodes in the life of Prophet Muhammad (saw)
- Personal development – Daily duaas, Arabic alphabet, saying salaam, classroom rules
Although it is not essential, we would recommend using this textbook in conjunction with the Safar Islamic Studies Year 1 Workbook.
This delightful curriculum is the perfect introduction to Islamic studies for young children.
|DIMENSIONS||17.6 x 25 x 1 cm|