Suitable for children aged 5-7
This gentle introduction to Islamic Studies teaches children the essential Islamic knowledge, cultivates good character and instills God consciousness. All lessons are extensively referenced with Quran and ahadith.
This beautiful curriculum is both comprehensive and enjoyable. In addition to the usual book work, it also incorporates practical lessons and lessons in self-development.
There is also guidance on how to schedule these lessons at home week-by-week. This engaging curriculum is very easy to use, and requires no preparation from parents in advance.
Core Subjects Covered in Year 2:
- Quranic stories – Before Adam, Adam’s Creation, Adam on Earth, Prophet Nuh (AS), The boy and the king
- Aqidah Islamic beliefs – Names of Allah, Jibril, Five Pillars, Six Articles of Faith, Jannah and Jahannam
- Fiqh – Cleanliness, wudu, actions that break wudu, prayers times, Salah: Two rak’ahs, Salah: Three and four rak’ahs
- Seerah – Abdul Muttalib, Year of the Elephant, Halimah, Jounrey to Syria, Rebuilding the Ka’bah, Beginning of revelation, Umar accepts Islam, Boycott, Hijrah, Life in Medinah
- Personal development – Adab in the classroom, Bismillah, Deeds, Manners and friends
Although it is not essential, we would recommend using this textbook in conjunction with the Safar Year 2 Islamic Studies Workbook.
Workbook not included in the price. Please purchase HERE.
|DIMENSIONS||17.6 x 25 x 1 cm|