Suitable for children aged 6-8
Safar Islamic Studies teaches children the essential Islamic knowledge, cultivates good character and instills God consciousness. All lessons are extensively referenced with Quran and ahadith.
This beautiful curriculum is both comprehensive and enjoyable. In addition to the usual book work, it also incorporates practical lessons and lessons in self-development.
There is also guidance on how to schedule these lessons at home week-by-week. This engaging curriculum is very easy to use, and requires no preparation from parents in advance.
Core Subjects Covered in Year 3:
- Quranic stories – Habil and Qabil, Prophet Hud, The companions of the cave, Prophet Salih, Prophet Shu’ayb
- Aqidah Islamic beliefs – Names of Allah, Angels, Books of Allah, Prophets, Life after death, paradise and hell
- Fiqh – Cleanliness, using the toilet, revision of rak’ahs, daily Salah, breakers of Salah, Halal and haram foods.
- Seerah – Open invitation, Quraysh abuse the Muslims, Migrations to Abyssinia, Night Journey, Battle of Badr, Battle of Uhud
- Personal development – Respecting people, Manners for eating and drinking, why pray Salah, Manners in the Masjid, TV, Music, games and the internet, Manners with parents.
|DIMENSIONS||17.6 x 25 x 1 cm|