Suitable for children aged 7-9
Safar Islamic Studies teaches children the essential Islamic knowledge, cultivates good character and instills God consciousness. All lessons are extensively referenced with Quran and ahadith.
This beautiful curriculum is both comprehensive and enjoyable. In addition to the usual book work, it also incorporates practical lessons and lessons in self-development.
There is also guidance on how to schedule these lessons at home week-by-week. This engaging curriculum is very easy to use, and requires no preparation from parents in advance.
Core Subjects Covered in Year 4:
- Quranic stories – Prophet Ibrahim (extensive), Dhul Qarnayn
- Aqidah – Names of Allah, Angels, Prophets, Miracles, Signs of the Last Day, Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell, Love for the Prophet
- Fiqh – Najasah, wudu, ghusl, tayammum, Salah, Islamic calendar, fasting and Ramadan.
- Seerah – Companions of the Prophet, Battle of the trench, Hudaybiyyah
- Personal development – Virtues and actions, Importance of Salah, Sins and shirk, good character and brotherhood.
Although it is not essential, we would recommend using this textbook in conjunction with the Safar Year 4 Islamic Studies Workbook.
Workbook not included in the price. Click HERE for workbook.
|DIMENSIONS||17.6 x 25 x 1 cm|