Suitable for children aged 8-10
Safar Islamic Studies teaches children the essential Islamic knowledge, cultivates good character and instills God consciousness. All lessons are extensively referenced with Quran and ahadith.
This beautiful curriculum is both comprehensive and enjoyable. In addition to the usual book work, it also incorporates practical lessons and lessons in self-development.
There is also guidance on how to schedule these lessons at home week-by-week. This engaging curriculum is very easy to use, and requires no preparation from parents in advance.
Core Subjects Covered in Year 5:
- Quranic stories – Prophet Ayyub, Prophet Yunus, Dawud and Jalut, Prophet Dawud (AS)
- Aqidah – Names of Allah, Angels, books, messengers, Death, Signs of the Last Day II, Description of the Last day, From Hell to Paradise
- Fiqh – Types of rulings, wudu, ghusl, times of Salah, forbidden and disliked prayer times, tayammum, sunnah mu’akkadah and ghayr mu’akkadah, witr, Fard of Salah, breakers of Salah, disliked acts of Salah, Rules and rewards of fasting
- Seerah – Letter to Heraclius, Conquest of Makkah
- Personal development – Islamic dress code, Making Salah part of life, good character and sins
Although it is not essential, we would recommend using this textbook in conjunction with the Safar Year 5 Islamic Studies Workbook.
Workbook not included in the price. Click HERE to see the workbook.
|DIMENSIONS||17.6 x 25 x 1 cm|