This advent calendar is so easy and quick to make. It is a great addition to your Ramadan decorations and is a fun way to get you children excited about the blessed month.
We fill our advent calendar with halal sweets, and allow the children to open them up just before we go to our daily Ramadan class. You could also put a little note inside, indicating a new activity or game that you will be doing that day, or even a little toy.
If you don’t want to make the envelopes, you can buy them premade, and just decorate them. Its super easy, so why not give it a go!
- 3 sheets of good-quality gift wrap
- Number stickers
- 30 clothes pegs
- Glue stick
- FREE TEMPLATE
- Goodies to put inside!
How to make it
- Using your FREE TEMPLATE, draw the outline of the envelope on the back of a sheet of gift wrap. You will need to draw the around the template 10 times on each sheet.
- Cut out the envelope outlines. You should have 30 in all.
- Fold the envelopes and apply glue to the tabs to hold them in place.
- Stick number stickers on the front of the envelopes.
- Fill envelopes with ‘goodies.’
- Hang string and attach envelopes with clothes pegs.
ENJOY! Have fun with it!
You can use any color gift wrap, coloured paper or stickers to create the look you want.
Give it a try! I would love to see how you’ve decorated yours.
Please share your photos with me and my followers on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.