What is the best advice to share with parents so they can successfully homeschool their children? As an experienced homeschooler of four children, Gemma provides heartfelt advice she feels is essential in order to run your happy and successful homeschool in Ten Tips on How to Homeschool.
In Episode 50 of the Raising Mums podcast, I share my top ten tips how to homeschool successfully.
WATCH THIS VIDEO
10 Top Tips for Successful Homeschooling
- Planning gives you more time freedom, not less
- Do homeschool work at times when the children are at their best
- Renew your intention/remember your why daily
- You don’t need to do everything alone. Ask for help.
- Get your kids on your side before introducing anything new.
- Find or build a community.
- Remember Allah in your secular subjects too.
- Build periods of rest into your homeschool schedule.
- Have fun!
- Trust in the process, in yourself, in your kids, and in Allah.
Related: How to Homeschool | A Step by Step Guide
Online Homeschooling Course
Launch Your Homeschool is an online course that will hold your hand and walk you through the beginning stages of homeschooling, built upon the framework of the Charlotte Mason philosophy.
I teach you how to choose the right subjects for your homeschool, how to choose the right resources and plan out your year to create a homeschool experience that aligns with the values and beliefs of your family.
I show you the essential teaching techniques that you’ll need to know to get started. There’s even an entire module on how to manage your time so you can still cook, keep the house tidy and take care of yourself, all whilst homeschooling your children!
Launch Your Homeschool is open for enrolment between 5th-11th July 2021.
For More Information – CLICK HERE
Peace and Love,