Setting yourself up for success when you start homeschooling can be a challenge. As parents, we struggle with confidence when starting this journey. The key is to realise that homeschooling is a lifestyle. It changes the way you live and yet you need to design it around your family.
In Episode 46 of the Raising Mums podcast, I share ways to reframe the way you look at starting your homeschool journey.
WATCH THIS VIDEO
How to Start Homeschooling – It’s not what you think!
Reconsider the way you are planning to start homeschooling:-
- Don’t rush into a full day of school from day one. Begin slowly.
- Begin with a subject that you or they enjoy.
- Don’t begin with where they are “behind”
- Observe your child – how they learn, what lights them up, and where they struggle
- Learn about homeschooling through books, podcasts, and blogs.
- Get familiar with the law where you live. This e-book is Really useful!
Related: Our Homeschool Journey
How to Start our Homeschooling Course
Launch Your Homeschool is an online course that will you hold your hand and walk you through the beginning stages of homeschooling, built upon the framework of the Charlotte Mason philosophy.
I teach you how to choose the right subjects for your homeschool, how to chose the right resources and plan out your year to create a homeschool experience that aligns with the values and beliefs of your family.
I show you the essential teaching techniques that you’ll need to now to get started. There’s even an entire module on how to manage your time so you can still cook, keep the house tidy and take care of yourself, all whilst homeschooling your children!
Launch Your Homeschool is open for enrolment between 5th-11th July 2021.
For More Information – CLICK HERE
Peace and Love,Custom HTML Copy and Paste: