You have a lot to do. In addition to all your other jobs and responsibilities, you’ve also chosen to home educate your children. That’s huge! It’s no wonder that when you can’t keep up with the homeschooling curriculum, you worry they’re falling behind. You worry that they’re not where they’re supposed to be, that you’re failing as a homeschooler, and perhaps you should put them in school.
But before you jump to that decision, listen to this episode of the podcast!
In Episode 68 of the Raising Mums podcast, we talk about feeling behind in your homeschooling curriculum and what you can do to feel more positive about educating your children at home.
Get Hundreds of FREE Resources to help you educate your child at home. JOIN OUR FREE RESOURCES LIBRARY HERE: https://ourmuslimhomeschool.com/library
If you’re feeling behind remember:
- That story is not serving you of your children.
- Behind according to what? Compared to who?
- The belief that life will be better once you “catch up” robs you of the present; and the joy and connection you could be experiencing with your children now.
- Your children are exactly where they are meant to be. You are exactly where you are meant to be.
- Be the mother you wish to be, now. Don’t wait for when everything is perfect, because that day will never come.
How to Start Homeschooling
Launch Your Homeschool is an online course that will hold your hand and walk you through the beginning stages of homeschooling, built upon the framework of the Charlotte Mason philosophy.
I teach you how to craft a curriculum for your homeschool, how to choose the right resources and plan out your year to create a homeschool experience that aligns with the values and beliefs of your family. Whether you are homeschooling in the UK, or elsewhere in the world, this programme will help you give your children an incredible education at home.
I show you the essential teaching techniques that you’ll need to know to get started. There’s even an entire module on how to manage your time so you can still cook, keep the house tidy and take care of yourself, all whilst homeschooling your children!
Launch Your Homeschool enrolment is currently closed.
Doors open Summer 2022, insha’Allah.
JOIN THE WAITING LIST Here: https://ourmuslimhomeschool.com/courses
Peace and love,