If you want to start homeschooling your child, you’re probably feeling a mix of emotions. You’re excited, anxious and maybe a little scared too. It’s normal to feel this way. If you already home educate your kids, you probably have lots of worries too! That’s normal too!
In Episode 76 of the Raising Mums podcast, I share why we should overcome our worries and just start homeschooling!
- There are a lot of unknowns when you home educate your children. Despite the illusion, mainstream schools cannot offer children any certainty about their future. But you have chosen to walk a different path.
- When you worry about tomorrow, you miss now. You miss the opportunity to teach, connect with your children, and enjoy homeschooling
- Living this way is a recipe for discontent and will lead to poor decisions.
- Worrying does not prevent problems from happening. It is not a sign of love.
- When you feel worry, renew you intention, make dua, and pray Istikara: https://bit.ly/3srPw0g
Hadith About Worrying
Anas ibn Malik reported:
A man said, “O Messenger of Allah, should I tie my camel and trust in Allah, or should I leave her untied and trust in Allah?” The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Tie her and trust in Allah.” Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)Jami At-Tirmidhi English: Vol. 4, Book 11, Hadith 2517 Arabic reference: Book 37, Hadith 2707
Related: How to Homeschool – Get Started with this FREE eBOOK Here: https://ourmuslimhomeschool.com/2020/10/how-to-homeschool-3.html
Related: Why You’re NOT Happy Homeschooling | Homeschool UK HERE: https://ourmuslimhomeschool.com/2022/03/not-happy-homeschool-uk.html
How to Start Your Muslim Homeschool
Launch Your Homeschool is an online course that will hold your hand and walk you through the beginning stages of homeschooling, built upon the framework of the Charlotte Mason philosophy.
I teach you how to choose the right subjects for your homeschool, how to choose the right resources and plan out your year to create a homeschool experience that aligns with the values and beliefs of your family. Whether you are homeschooling in the UK, or elsewhere in the world, this programme will help you give your children an incredible education at home.
I show you the essential teaching techniques that you’ll need to know to get started. There’s even an entire module on how to manage your time so you can still cook, keep the house tidy and take care of yourself, all whilst homeschooling your children!
Launch Your Homeschool enrolment is currently closed.
Doors open July 2022, insha’Allah.
JOIN THE WAITING LIST Here: https://ourmuslimhomeschool.com/courses
Peace and love,