This blog post may contain affiliate links. Please see disclaimer for more information.
Do you want to know about where we buy homeschool supplies from, what homeschooling approach we take, and if I get help to teach the kids? Then you need to WATCH THIS VIDEO!
This tag has been going around the homeschooling YouTube community for the past few weeks. It was started by Rachel from day2dayjoys and I was tagged by The Precious Years and Sarah Javed to answer these questions:
Homeschool Tag Questions
1. Were you homeschooled?
2. Did you know always know you’d homeschool your children?
3. What are your 3 favorite books in your homeschool library?
4. Are you the only “teacher”? Does your spouse help, outsource help, tutors, etc.
5. Where is your favorite place to buy homeschool curriculum?
6. Do you have a set budget for your homeschool?
7. What are 2 must have homeschool supplies?
8. What’s your favorite/least favorite subject to teach?
9. Are you involved in coops or homeschool groups? What has your experience been in these groups?
10. What is your approach? ( Charlotte mason, eclectic, classical, etc)
Watch this video to see how I answered all these great questions!
WATCH THIS VIDEO:
Here are links to the books I mentioned in this video:
My Favourite Homeschooling Books
Teaching from Rest by Sarah McKenzie – Amazon UK – Amazon USA
For the Children’s Sake by Susan Schaeffer – Amazon UK – Amazon USA
The Well-Trained Mind by Susan Wise Bauer (New Edition) – Amazon UK – Amazon USA
Winnie-the-Pooh: The Complete Collection – Amazon UK – Amazon USA
The World of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter – Amazon UK – Amazon USA
Pinocchio by C. Collodi – Amazon UK – Amazon USA
If you would like to watch the playlist of all the other mothers taking part, CLICK HERE!
I am tagging anyone who would like to take part.
You can make a YouTube video, write a blog post
or just leave your answers in the comments below!
I’d love to hear how you do things in your family!
Peace and Love,