Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
The past year has lead to some great discoveries! Some of these homeschool resources were a part of our plan, whilst others were unexpected pleasures!
This blog-post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see Disclaimer.
In Episode fifteen of the Raising Mums podcast, I share some of our favourite homeschool resources of the past year.
WATCH THIS VIDEO!
Favourite Homeschool Resources
Here are a list of all the homeschool resources mentioned in the video:
- Living Science Curriculum from Sabbath Mood Homeschool (spine text Find the Constellations by H.A.Rey)
- Picture Study guides from A Humble Place (See How to Teach Picture Study HERE)
- Paper Sloyd: A Handbook for Primary Grades
- Audiobooks by Audible – Get your First Book FREE!
- Islamic Audio Series by The Quantum Chronicles – Use the DISCOUNT CODE: OMHomeschool15 for 15% OFF!
- Consider This by Karen Glass
- In Vital Harmony by Karen Glass
- Gaudy Night by Dorothy Sayers
- The Big Life Kids Podcast – Teaching a Growth Mindset to kids
- The Literary Life with Angeline Stanford and Cindy Rollins
- A Delectable Education – Charlotte Mason Philosophy explained
- Schole Sisters with Misty Winkler, Pam Barnhill and Brandy Vencel
Thank you to our Sponsor
A BIG THANK YOU to our sponsor, WordUnited! The one-stop destination for 1000s of fun learning resources, including hard-to-find resources, books and educational toys for children from birth to 11 years old. WordUnited is the fastest growing educational toys and books supplier in the UK. Delivery is fast and customers can receive free delivery over £40, free gift wrapping and even free batteries if requested.
I’ll be back LIVE again next week, Sunday 19th January 2020 at 10am GMT, with another episode of Raising Mums on my Facebook and Instagram accounts insha’Allah.
Next week we’ll be discussing…
Homeschooling during Pregnancy!
I hope I’ll see you there!
Peace and Love,