I have recently been awarded the Liebster Award by the inspirational Raising Young Believers. Thank you so much! 🙂
online award that is by bloggers, for bloggers. It’s passed from person to
person to encourage connection and support within our writing community, and to
help discover new and upcoming bloggers.
with less than 200 followers
asked by Raising Young Believers. So much fun!
Yes, I do cook. When I have time, I love experimenting with new recipes and I’m getting quite good at baking breads and cakes. My favourite meal to prepare is a traditional English roast dinner. It reminds me of my childhood 🙂
2. What do you do in your time off? How do you unwind?
By the time the children are asleep, and any last bit of housework is done, its usually 10pm. To unwind I like reading or writing new blog posts. This blog brings me so much joy!
4. As a child, did you enjoy school?
5. What is your greatest fear?
6. Sweet or salty foods?
7. Movies or books?
8. Summer or winter?
9. Tea or coffee?
10. Where do you get your blogging inspirations from?
11. Share the link to a blogpost you most enjoyed writing.
Suhaila from Play, Unpenned – Please check out her blog. She writes beautifully about gentle parenting and the importance of play, as well as many other things!
1. Describe yourself in three words.
2. If you could recommend one thing for a new mum to buy for her baby, what would it be?
4. If you could describe your parenting style in one word what would it be?
5. Are you are early-bird or a night-owl?
6. If you could be a character from a book/movie, who would it be?
7. Where would you most like to travel?
8. If you had the whole day off (no work, no kids etc.) what would you do with your time?
9. Favourite food?
10. What do you write about in your blog?
11. Share a link to a blogpost that you most enjoyed writing.
I can’t wait to read your responses!
Please remember us in your duaas.
Peace and Love.