This week I was LIVE on the Our Muslim Homeschool Instagram and Facebook accounts talking about a topic very common in mothers, low self-esteem. Do you ever refer to yourself as “Just a Mum?” Then this broadcast is for you!
We talked about:
- My personal experience with self-doubt
- 5 Steps to Increasing Your Feelings of Self-worth
- Mothers with low self-esteem raise children with low self-esteem
In this episode I spoke from the heart about my experience and gave my sincere advice to any mother who suffers with self-esteem issues.
These 5 steps will increase your self-esteem, so that you don’t say anymore, “I’m a just a mum.”
Instead you’ll say, “I’m a stay at home mum and it’s the best thing that could ever have happened to me!”
Here it is! Enjoy!
WATCH THIS VIDEO!
- Head Space app – https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/headspace-guided-meditation/id493145008?mt=8
- Abs Workout – https://youtu.be/1919eTCoESo
- Stretching Workout – https://youtu.be/Yzm3fA2HhkQ
Next Week’s Episode:
You can join me LIVE next Sunday, 6th January 2019, at 10am GMT where we’ll be talking about:
“Built to Last – Securing Your Homeschool for the Future”
Make sure to follow me on Instagram or Facebook so you watch LIVE!
Did you miss a previous episode? Don’t worry, you can watch ALL previous here on my blog. Just CLICK HERE for the round-up. Alternatively you can watch them our the YouTube Playlist .
If you have any questions, please leave them for me in the comments below. See you next Sunday insha’Allah.
Peace and Love,